Thank you so much for supporting the Northwest Animal Rights Network (NARN) this year!
As you know, Northwest Animal Rights Network (NARN) advocates for the rights of all sentient beings- the right to choose, to be free from oppression and exploitation- by pursuing campaigns, facilitating education, and connecting Pacific Northwest organizations. And like for you, 2020 has been a challenging year for grassroots nonprofits like NARN. NARN is hosting its End of Year Membership Drive and this year we’re offering the opportunity to win some really great prizes when you sign up!
* * * PRIZES INCLUDE * * *
* Your choice of NARN t-shirt from our webstore, or a choice from some awesome books:
* “Strategic Action for Animals,” by Dr. Melanie Joy
* “Animal Resistance in the Global Capitalist Era,” by Sarat Colling
* a variety of cookbooks including “Afro-Vegan” by Bryant Terry,
* “Caribbean Vegan” by Taymer Mason,
* “By Any Greens Necessary” by Tracye McQuirter,
* Grand Prize is a Coaching Session with certified Gestalt coach and NARN Board Member Lorrin Maughan
NARN needs 160 memberships to reach our year-end fundraising goal! Help NARN speak up for those who have no voice – the billions of animals each year who are denied basic rights and are confined, made to suffer, and killed for human purpose and profit. Have your voice amplified by joining the Northwest’s largest and most active nonprofit animal rights organization!
- Become part of a greater community of NARN members and volunteers working towards the critically important goal of saving animals;
- Receive news and action alerts to help support NARN’s activities and campaigns
- Receive Priority Invitations to all NARN events- priority given for limited capacity events
- Receive the privilege to vote at Annual Board elections
- Receive a NARN Member sticker
- Receive a membership packet with NARN swag to show your support
- Feel energized and refreshed by participating in local, state and regional issues that affect animals right here in the Northwest.
- Connect with peers, mentors and other leaders across the world to establish contacts, share ideas, and collaborate with other professionals outside of your company;
- Grow your knowledge and skills through on-going activist development opportunities.
NARN’s Membership Drive is open through the end of 2020! Join Here Now!
NARN’s Board will pick prize winners around January 3rd and contact winners via email to receive prizes via mail.