Most business owners struggle to find commercial space for rent. Finding and leasing commercial space isn’t the easiest task and the world of commercial real estate seems shrouded in mystery. Unlike the residential, commercial real estate doesn’t have a “one stop shop” resource like the MLS or Zillow. While you can certainly utilize tools like Loopnet or Craigslist, they often don’t have up to date information and can still be difficult to use. But how do you find your next commercial space? Even though there’s no apparent database of commercial property listings, you still have a few options. Here are three ways for a business owner to find commercial space for rent.
Interested in some aspect of commercial real estate that I haven’t discussed yet? Please let me know in the comments!
// LEARN MORE ABOUT INVESTING
○ 5 Steps to Buying Your First Property
○ 5 Ways to Buy Commercial Property [With No Money!]
○ The Ultimate Guide to Passive Income
○ The Commercial BRRRR
○ How to House Hack Commercial Real Estate
// LEARN MORE ABOUT LEASING
○ How to Calculate Commercial Rent
○ How to Find Commercial Space for Rent
○ Commercial Build Outs
○ Tenant Improvement Allowances
○ Commercial Lease Structures [NNN, FSG, MG]
// CHECK OUT MY BOOK, OPEN FOR BUSINESS
○ Get the hardcopy
○ Listen to it on Audible:
// COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE EDUCATION:
○ The 10 Books You Need to Read on Commercial Real Estate – https://bit.ly/10-CRE-books
○ My Real Estate Investor Toolkit (What Every Investor Needs to Have) https://bit.ly/3dNebm0
○ Newsletters: https://www.tylercauble.com/newsletter
○ Blog: http://tylercauble.com/blog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/commercial_in_nashville/
○ LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tylercauble
○ For all subscribers with general questions or comments, please contact me via Instagram @Commercial_in_Nashville
○ For inquiries regarding consulting and coaching in commercial real estate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
// ABOUT TYLER
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, an East Nashville-based commercial real estate brokerage serving the Greater Nashville Area. He’s a native Nashvillian that has not only been a witness to the city’s tremendous growth, but is also involved in it through his developments, renovation projects, and volunteer work.
As President of The Cauble Group, Tyler helps bring together buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in retail, office, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He’s committed to helping business owners understand the market so that they can grow their business and be part of Nashville’s future. Cauble is also the best-selling author of Open For Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate.
And make sure you subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss any of our weekly videos!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you.
Sharing commercial real estate tips to help you grow your investments and your business.
#commercialspace #commercialspaceforrent #commercialrealestate