Self-Publishing in 2020 has some exciting opportunities in store for authors. In this video author Julie Broad covers 5 questions she’s asking to stay on top of what matters for authors.
1. How will your books be found online in 2020 and beyond?
2. How are readers reading books? What formats matter?
3. What moves books? What will help your book sell in 2020?
4. What platforms matter for authors? And how do you build a good one?
5. What technology do we need to pay attention to?
Also noted in the video were these links:
Book Riot article on being a New York Times Bestseller: https://bookriot.com/2020/01/06/buying-books-onto-the-bestseller-list/
The Upside Down Cotent Strategy with Todd Tresidder on the Smart Passive Income Podcast: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/podcasts/the-upside-down-content-and-product-strategy-with-todd-tressider/
Subscribe for our weekly videos to help you self-publish and sell your book on Amazon, Kindle, Bookstores, Kobo and beyond:
If you are interested in getting a professional team to help you self publish your book, visit Book Launchers website:
Connect with us on social media:
Tweets by BookLaunchers